E. 4th St. community garden by Flatbush Gardener
- Pick location:
on Community Garden E. 4th Stbetween Caton Aveand Fort Hamilton Parkway
- Pickup time: 10:30 am - 12 pm on Saturdays.
- 2009 SEASON: 24 weeks, for all shares except flowers, which will be 22 weeks (end the week before Halloween).
- First pickup: Sat June 13
- Last pickup: Sat Nov 21 (week before Thanksgiving)
- Members can sign up for full shares (every week) or half shares (every other week).
- A vegetable share (full or half) must be purchased in order to purchase an egg or fruit share. Flowers may be purchased on their own.
- Half-shares will get assigned A or B week and come for a "full" pickup, every other week (instead of getting half the amount, every week).
- Members are expected to volunteer to assist in distribution for 1-2 pick-ups a season.
- An additional cash payment of $10 will be required at your first pick up in June. This payment is to defray the costs of recruiting CSA members, holding CSA member events, and buying equipment for the share distribution